It is important for you to know that the Trimble Co. School District and its employees live by and are committed to the following…
It’s About Every Student, Every Day… No Excuses
The Trimble County School District will develop graduates who are College and Career Ready.
Our Belief Statements:
This We believe….
- A student’s success is the responsibility of students, teachers, parents, and community.
- Students become contributing members of society by maximizing their personal potential.
- Our focus for all students will be thinking and learning in reading, writing, and math. (literacy and numeracy)
- Every student needs a safe, nurturing environment to achieve at high levels.
- Data drives our decision-making.
- Instructional time is valued and protected.
- Students are partners in their learning.
- Parent involvement is essential to students’ success.
- Communication is critical between the school and home.
- All students learn differently.