It is the mission of Trimble County High School to graduate students who are problem solvers, resilient, innovative, motivated, effective communicators, leaders and service-oriented.
A student who graduates from our school will ….
- receive a diploma from a state-recognized school of distinction where teachers use creative methods to engage their students with relevant and real-world instruction
- be qualified for post-secondary college and career programs
- have developed effective leadership skills
- be critical thinkers and problem solvers
- manage time effectively, be goal oriented, and practice effective organizational skills
- be able to communicate ideas and thoughts effectively in a variety of modes (written and spoken)
- be able to read and understand informational text at grade level
- have shown evidence of having served his/her community
- demonstrate a basic understanding of how to effectively manage money
- understand how to best utilize technology; including being proficient at finding reliable and accurate information and using social media responsibly
- gain an appreciation of diverse experiences and cultures
- possess the skill set to persevere through difficult challenges
- Our mission is possible.
- High expectations are important, for students and faculty.
- Collaboration benefits students and teachers.
- School must be a safe/secure environment.
- Content should be rigorous and engaging.
- Equity and equality are different - equity ensures fair treatment of all students.
- All students should have equal access to programs and supports.
- Students should be afforded multiple opportunities for success.