- Raise your hand if you need something.
- Stay seated on your bottom, feet under the table.
- Be polite.
- Get EVERYTHING you need before you sit down.
- Do not flip milk cartons or juice, or reach down into the bottom of the milk crates. Take milk from the top.
- Talk quietly to people close to you at the same table.
- No seconds!
- No sharing food.
- You cannot bring any food or drink back to the classroom.
- If a parent comes to eat with you, you may pick ONE student from your own class to eat with you.
- Guests to the lunchroom must not bring in carry-out food, candy, or drinks, but should buy a school lunch.
- Birthday treats must be store bought (due to food allergies).
- Scrape your tray, stack it correctly, and don’t throw your fork in the garbage.
- Walk to line up at the door. Stay behind the red tile at the right hand door.
- Do not touch the doors or windows.
- Stand without talking or touching anyone.
- No ala carte items or water can be purchased if your account is empty.
- No running.
- No talking.
- Walk single file.
- Keep hands at your sides.
- Don’t high 5 other as you pass them.
- Don’t bother students in classrooms.
- Don’t put your mouth on the faucet.
- No pushing.
- Wait quietly.
- Don’t get water on the floor.
- No horseplay.
- No talking.
- Only wash hands and face…no getting hair wet.
- No peeking in stalls, or crawling under stalls.
- No standing on toilets or urinals.
- No sitting on top of any equipment.
- No lifting other people.
- No throwing mulch, rocks, grass, etc.
- No jumping off of ANY equipment.
- No fighting games.
- No hitting or roughhousing.
- Line up immediately when the whistle blows.
- Put away any equipment that you got out.
- No kicking or throwing balls at the wall in an attempt to hit the lights or get the balls stuck on the roof.
- Sit on bottom/ no laying on stomach or standing.
- No jumping out of swings.
- No pushing empty swings.
- No twisting in swings.
- No pushing other students in swings.
- Sit on bottom and go feet first.
- Don’t lean over the edge of the slide.
- Slide one at a time.
- Don’t sit at the top or on the steps.
- No climbing UP the slide.
- Hang by arms only.
- Don’t sit in the bars—no legs up in it.
- Go one at a time.
- No pushing others on the handle.
- It is only for those who are tall enough to reach it from the ground.