Notice of Vacant Trimble County Board of Education Seat
The Trimble County Board of Education is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Trimble Co. School Board representing seat Division #5 for Trimble County Schools. This appointment will be effective until the end of the term in Division #5, which is December 31, 2024.
Responsibilities include setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at The Trimble County Board of Education or online at https://drive.google.com/file/...
Mail completed application and high school transcript to:
Trimble County Board of Education
Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy
116 Wentworth Ave.
Bedford, KY 40006
Or send via email to Sandy.Ward@trimble.kyschools.us