Welcome to 2020-2021 Online Registration!
Trimble County Public Schools is pleased to announce that our new Online Registration portal is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. All students (returning and new to the district) MUST be registered through the online registration process. Completing the online registration process will register/update your student's information and reduce some of the beginning of the school year paperwork thus streamlining the back to school experience.
*Please read this ENTIRE resource page before beginning the online registration process.
Online Registration is NOT fully supported on mobile devices. We recommend NOT using a mobile device for Online Registration!
Before you begin the Online Registration (OLR) process, please gather the following information and read the directions carefully...
• Household Information - addresses and phone numbers
• Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
• Student Information - demographics and health/medication information
• Three (3) Emergency Contacts – Full Legal Name, date of birth, phone number(s)
• Medical information including provider name and phone number
• You are required to complete each section before moving on to the next section. You may save and come back to the application, but you MUST know the application number. This is located in the top right-hand corner of this page. Write the application number down before beginning the application.
• Click HERE https://content.infinitecampus... to watch an instructional video - this will open in a new window. After watching the video, minimize the screen to go back to the registration site.
• Required fields are marked with a red *.
• You may exit and return to your application as many times as you need until you feel the information is accurate and you finalize your submission.
• If you have returned to your application after exiting, and a red field is blocking your view of some text, clicking on the red field will remove it from the screen.
• The district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
• Please use a standard keyboard. The system will not accept special letters or numbers.
• Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as XXX-XXX-XXXX.
• Names must match the birth certificate. Please do NOT use nicknames as first names. There is a field designated for nicknames.
Students entering school for the first time are required to have all of the documents bulleted below, before their enrollment is complete. If your child is already a Trimble County student, not all of these documents may be required. The document submission links will show as active for every student as documentation requirements vary for new and returning students and by grade level. You do not have to upload a document in order to submit your registration. However, we want anyone who needs to submit documents to be able to use this opportunity for a secure, contact-less, document submission.
• Proof of Residency - a copy of a utility bill or a current lease/deed
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Copy of Social Security Card
• Kentucky Immunization Certificate
• Physical Examination
• Vision and Dental Examination - By January 1st
• Any court documents dealing with custody of your student
If you are unsure of what your student needs to submit for this school year, contact Marcia Dunaway at 502-255-3201.
Click here to begin Online Student Registration - https://www.trimble.kyschools....