Parent Nominations for Superintendent Screening Committee
The Trimble Co. Board of Education is currently conducting a search for a new superintendent. The regulation requires that the Board have a screening committee. One of the members of that committee must be a parent. If you are interested in serving on this committee or if you would like to nominate another parent, please download a copy of the form found here. Forms can be returned via the following methods;
· returned to your child's school office or board of education office located at 116 Wentworth Ave.
· faxed to Trimble Co. Board of Education at 502-255-5105
· mailed to Trimble Co. Board of Education at 116 Wentworth Ave. Bedford, KY 40006
· emailed to email@example.com
The deadline for nominations is Friday, May 17th by the end of the school day. The PTO presidents of the school district will elect the parent representative to the screening committee.
The responsibilities of screening committee:
· paper screen all applicants
· check background and references of applicants
· adhere to board's directions regarding the security of applicant files and confidentiality of applicant information
· report its recommendations to the board on the date and in the manner, prescribed by the board
For more information, please contact William Robertson.