· Raise your hand if you need something.
· Stay seated on your bottom, feet under the table.
· Be polite.
· Get EVERYTHING you need before you sit down.
· Do not flip milk cartons or juice, or reach down into the bottom of the milk crates. Take milk from the top.
· Talk quietly to people close to you at the same table.
· No seconds!
· No sharing food.
· You cannot bring any food or drink back to the classroom.
· If a parent comes to eat with you, you may pick ONE student from your own class to eat with you.
· Guests to the lunchroom must not bring in carry-out food, candy, or drinks, but should buy a school lunch.
· Birthday treats must be store bought (due to food allergies).
· Scrape your tray, stack it correctly, and don’t throw your fork in the garbage.
· Walk to line up at the door. Stay behind the red tile at the right hand door.
· Do not touch the doors or windows.
· Stand without talking or touching anyone.
· No ala carte items or water can be purchased if your account is empty.
· No running.
· No talking.
· Walk single file.
· Keep hands at your sides.
· Don’t high 5 other as you pass them.
· Don’t bother students in classrooms.
· Don’t put your mouth on the faucet.
· No pushing.
· Wait quietly.
· Don’t get water on the floor.
· No horseplay.
· No talking.
· Only wash hands and face…no getting hair wet.
· No peeking in stalls, or crawling under stalls.
· No standing on toilets or urinals.
· No sitting on top of any equipment.
· No lifting other people.
· No throwing mulch, rocks, grass, etc.
· No jumping off of ANY equipment.
· No fighting games.
· No hitting or roughhousing.
· Line up immediately when the whistle blows.
· Put away any equipment that you got out.
· No kicking or throwing balls at the wall in an attempt to hit the lights or get the balls stuck on the roof.
· Sit on bottom/ no laying on stomach or standing.
· No jumping out of swings.
· No pushing empty swings.
· No twisting in swings.
· No pushing other students in swings.
· Sit on bottom and go feet first.
· Don’t lean over the edge of the slide.
· Slide one at a time.
· Don’t sit at the top or on the steps.
· No climbing UP the slide.
· Hang by arms only.
· Don’t sit in the bars—no legs up in it.
· Go one at a time.
· No pushing others on the handle.
· It is only for those who are tall enough to reach it from the ground.